

I must be a bad mother because I absolutely hate character clothing- i.e. Spiderman, Batman, Cars, Hulk, etc. To date, I have refused to buy Gavin any clothing, other than pajamas, that have character prints. Gavin has definitely proved the “nature vs. nurture” theory because although he is being raised by a single mother who hates character stuff, he is completely in love with these Super Heroes.
I had him pick out his costume this year and he chose a bat. One day while walking down the Wal-Mart Halloween isle, Gavin spotted a Spiderman costume. It was size 7-8, so I told him that we couldn’t buy it. His feelings were so hurt and he cried for about 30 minutes. I called my sister to tell her this story and two days later, Gavin received a box in the mail. Inside he found the Black Spiderman costume, a Spiderman candy pail, and tons of candy.
I made a deal with Gavin and told him that he could wear the Spiderman costume to preschool on Halloween day and could wear the bat costume later that night.- (ya right)!! Just so you know, Gavin never did make it into the bat costume….
Thanks Auntie Bonnie!!! Your package made my little man’s Halloween the best ever!!!
Happy Halloween Spidey…. I love you and I must admit, you look soooooo cute in your Spiderman costume, muscles and all!!!!
I had him pick out his costume this year and he chose a bat. One day while walking down the Wal-Mart Halloween isle, Gavin spotted a Spiderman costume. It was size 7-8, so I told him that we couldn’t buy it. His feelings were so hurt and he cried for about 30 minutes. I called my sister to tell her this story and two days later, Gavin received a box in the mail. Inside he found the Black Spiderman costume, a Spiderman candy pail, and tons of candy.
I made a deal with Gavin and told him that he could wear the Spiderman costume to preschool on Halloween day and could wear the bat costume later that night.- (ya right)!! Just so you know, Gavin never did make it into the bat costume….
Thanks Auntie Bonnie!!! Your package made my little man’s Halloween the best ever!!!
Happy Halloween Spidey…. I love you and I must admit, you look soooooo cute in your Spiderman costume, muscles and all!!!!