"IF I HAVE A MONUMENT IN THIS WORLD, IT IS MY SON"

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gavin-isms

I haven't posted for a long time and I ran across some cute things Gavin has said over the past year. Some of the things are so inventive/creative for a two and three year old. I thought better to post them now than never. Enjoy!

"Mommy I have fire in my throat"- (Referring to heartburn from his acid reflux)

"Mommy, my throat is coming out"- (Referring to throwing up)

"I need a drink in my boulder"- (Translation= I need a drink in my cup holder)

"I want a dalfation"- (Translation= I want a dalmation)

"It was just an askident"- (Translation= It was just an accident)

"I'm not a grill (girl) or a boy. I am a buffalope"

"I not a soccer boy, mom"

"I can't because I am too small"

"I'm scared. Thanks Mom, you saved me"

"I'm too drinky"

"I'm too snacky"

"Mommy, your eyes are so beautiful"

"I am growing bigger and bigger and taller and taller just like that tree"

"Look at the moon it goes up and the sun it goes down"

"Baby Jesus is a baby and I was borned a baby too"

"You are Mommy Bowles and I am Gavin Crisbee. Daddy Adam is Crisbee like me!"

*"Look mom, my teeth are not robin (rotten) cuz' I brushed them so they won't fall out"